after the introduction of Raised Access Flooring in India, we, with the goal of capitalising on the opportunities associated with the Raised Flooring Environment decided to start AET Flexiblespace (India). With our vast experience, we were able to unite solutions such as Underfloor Air Distribution, Undefloor Power Distribution, AirFlow Management Solutions, Data Centre Cleaning among others and be a one-stop shop for any requirement in this space.
The most critical factor realized by companies in current workspaces is the flexibility to adapt to changes that are driven by technological evolution and accordingly design workspaces that can forestall obsolescence. In fact, today, the greatest challenge in space management is to make working environments aesthetic, efficient and flexible or to sum it, make it ergonomic.
We are end-to-end indigenous manufacturers of Raised Flooring Systems. Our manufacturing setup in Ahmedabad is spread over an area of 35000 sqft and boasts of state-of-the art machinery, equipment and testing laboratory. Our brand of flooring, FLEXI, has catered to over 5 million sqft of commercial workspaces and Data Centres all over India. Our R&D team has a cumulative experience of more than 30 years in this industry and is constantly pushing themselves to provide an upgraded product every time there is a shift in industry trend.
Complete Compliance to Global Raised Flooring Standards and Industry norms
• Masterspecs (USA)
• CISCA Standards of Testing
• European Standard – EN 12825
• UK Standard – MOBPF2PS
• ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
More and more buildings today are opting to install Raised Access Floors and HVAC under floor air distribution systems for a variety of reasons, most notably flexibility for reconfiguring the office space, and cost savings. We are pleased to report that after hundreds of projects totaling millions of installed sq ft, the UFAD technology is now very mature. First costs are lower and the systems are relatively easy to design and construct.
• Clean Rooms • Communication Facilities • Computer Rooms • Data Center • Manufacturing • R & D Laboratories
• Telecom Facilities • Video Facilities
It doesn’t take much to shut down the sophisticated equipment that is the lifeblood of your business. Too much dust, too much moisture, or one incorrect procedure, and your business is out of operation for hours, days, or worse. Data Clean has been helping customers avoid the high cost of contamination since 1979. We are a part of the world’s oldest and most experienced controlled environment cleaning and remediation specialists, with trained personnel and the latest technology ready to handle anything from routine daily maintenance to your toughest disaster response assignments.View More
• Cooling may contribute to half of the total energy consumed in data Center
• Cold air is wasted if not managed appropriately
• Proper isolation is critical cooling efficiency
• Directs airflow through, not around IT equipment
• Prevent bypass airflow
• Eliminates hot air recalculating directly to IT equipment
• Under Desk Power Module
• In Desk Power Module
• On Desk Power Module
• Energy Management
• Access Power
• Power DistributionView More
• Almost 40 years service to the financial markets
• Installations in over 60 countries
• Market leading innovator in trading desk design and development
• Global accounts with 7 of the top 10 largest global investment banks
• ISO 9001 accredited since 1999
• Investment in independent testing
• FIRA Award For Ergonomic ExcellenceView More